(Pricing in U S Dollars)
- Serve Analysis- $1500
- Forehand Analysis- $1000
- Backhand Analysis- $1000
- Volley Analysis $1000
- 3 Stroke Combo (1 Serve & 2 other) $3300
- College and Academy Specials CALL
* All quoted prices are for services provided at RH91-Tucker Tennis Academy-USTA Regional Training Center in Tulsa, OK. Travel expenses not included if SCiO travels to you or a specified tournament.
SCIO 3D MOTION ANALYSIS INCLUDES:
- A WRITTEN PDF REPORT WITH RELEVANT IMAGES.
- YOU MAY CHOOSE TO HAVE A LIVE 40 MINUTE MEETING WITH JAMES SHAUGHNESSY OR A 10 MINUTE VIDEO SUMMARY OF EACH STROKE WITH VOICEOVER.
- ACCESS TO MORE OF YOUR 3D DATA UPON REQUEST.
THE FOLLOWING KINEMATICS WILL BE USED AS NEEDED OR REQUESTED FOR ANALYSIS:
- Scheduled 3D raw video shoot of player in live action tournament or on private court with no wires or markers to restrict player movement.
- Player/Pro quantitative comparative data analysis – joint angle displacements, velocities, accelerations.
- Player/Pro quantitative comparative data analysis – segment angles displacements, velocities and accelerations.
- Player/Pro quantitative comparative data analysis – racket displacement, velocity, acceleration
- Player/Pro quantitative comparative data analysis – Ball Velocity
- Player/Pro quantitative comparative data analysis – Center of Gravity of the body displacement, velocity and acceleration.
- Other relevant kinematic data.
- Comparative visual analysis of a player’s 3D model using the appropriate 3D models from Scio 3D Library of digitized performances of world’s top ranked pro players.
- Consultation with Jim Shaughnessy to view model comparisons and analyzed data of the player’s swing and a discuss prescription for technique adjustments and, if necessary, specific strength and conditioning exercises.
- Multiple Pros can be visually compared to your game simultaneously. Handedness and game style considerations will be considered when selecting Pro models.
Contact us to arrange a consultation.